HIGHWAY 8 ROAD CLOSURE STATUS
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 - SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 15 2018
FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE INFO VISIT THE MNDOT SITE HERE.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE. ALL BUSINESS ACCESS REMAINS OPEN.
IN TAYLORS FALLS: You can use the Osceola bridge (243) or the Tern Avenue Detour.
Mon, Sept, 10 through Fri, Sept. 14
- Hwy 8 will be closed between the south Interstate Park Entrance and Valley View Ln.
Wyoming: Hwy 8 will be closed between Hazel Ave. and Pioneer Rd./Green Lake Trl./Co Rd. 23.
- Primary EB Hwy 8 Detour: I-35, Hwy 22/Wyoming Trl.
- Secondary EB Hwy 8 Detour: Hwy 61, Hwy 22
- Primary WB Hwy 8 Detour: Green Lake Tl., Hwy 15/Manning Ave., Hwy 97/Scandia Trl., Hwy 61
- View complete detour map (PDF)
Note: Local access to businesses and homes within the project area will be maintained during both project closures.